Saturday, December 09, 2006

Work With Me Women

Why can't I understand women? Why do they have to be so difficult? Why do women play mental and emotional games and why can’t I ever seem to win at these games? I’d love women to be straight with me and that means that they need to tell me how they feel and why they feel that way. They don’t need to prepare a lecture but I’d like to know the truth. That’s all I want is the truth and I can handle the truth! If I had one wish it would be to possess the ability to both understand and know what women want!

TimothyTiger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time i checked men were pretty good at the emotional mind games too.
Woman can be weaker when it comes to emotional dependency, however i believe men know how to use that to their advantage at the worst of times.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home